Let’s break this down.
1. The selfishness exhibited in your comments is extraordinary. My blog does not exist for you so frankly, i don’t care if you’re trying to exercise and eat well - that has nothing to do with this blog. If you can’t maintain your will power because of images you see on this blog i’d suggest you get off tumblr.
2. Nowhere, ever, have i said that it is ok to be fat. I think it is ok to realize you have one body, and you might as well love it. Loving it should mean keeping it healthy. However, i’m not in the business of telling other people what is healthy for them - i am in the personal business of affirming humans and hopefully giving them a push to fight whatever inner demons they’re facing.
3. To paraphrase J.K. Rowling, if fat is the worst insult you have to shout (anonymously, mind you), than you ought to redefine what is well and good and of value in your world.
4. What is pleasing to the intelligent eye goes beyond trivialities like skinny, fat, black, white, blonde and brunette.
5. Please unfollow me. Clearly all that striving for skinny couldn’t afford you a little class.
Strive for Skinny. Be Healthy.